Saturday, April 07, 2007

alih bahasa

well..the sky still dark..
its not raining today..weird..
kinda hot in here..
its 4 o clock in the morning
im still in front of my computer
doing my assignments..
damn..
what a damn week..
assignments..submissions..class just suck..
suddenly..
something came into my mind..
i havent done reading "Quicksilver'..
doesnt have time to read it..
i wish i could..
listening to the music..
thats the way i wanna feel release.
im gonna watch October road after this.
perhaps Grey anatomy.
something came into my mind
forgive me if im wrong..
perhaps it just misunderstanding..
i know sometimes im a jerk.
i hope sometimes is the best word..
change is the word on my mind
somebody ask me why do i blogging..
my answer?
thats the way for me to teach anybody from my story..
the story..
i wrote based on what i felt..
what i've learned..
what i've been thru..
sometimes the story is just a metaphor..
metaphor to show my personality..
im not a straight forward kind of guy
so i wrote a metaphor story..
its up to the people who read
wheather they understand or not..
some story that i wrote based on true story..
truth and honesty..
those are foundation you need in life..
otherwise
what else do you live with..?

simphosia
cyberjaya

No comments: