Monday, April 09, 2007

alih bahasa part 2

here we go again
its 0437 am..
still..
im in front of my computer
yup..
doing my assignment..
just finished watching Grey anatomy..
what a day..
what a week its gonna be..
trust me..
its gonna be a damn week..
with a bad start for good Monday..
i hope its not gonna suck day by day..
i wish for a good day just once for a bad week..
i wish i can write all the things that i hate..
but i know i will hurt some people's heart..
i do care about others feeling
if i dont give a damn
i just write it off..
pity my mum..
some s.o.b just sms her
and tell her some shits that i havent done
she s fainted..
for god sake im busy with assignments and my girl
how come im gonna do some bad things?
i just hope the person who sms her
realise that he or she mess with the wrong person..
my mum is sick..
and yes do respect her for not telling her the untruth story..
i hope there s other people care about her too
and i mean it..
somebody came to me and said that i've change
i change for good
change for the sake of myself
perhaps changing is hard
but i can try..
i dont give a damn if you cant do things that ive done
i bet u cant do the same things
its hard and i mean it
thank to Him for giving me strength to get thru all this
what we want is exactly is what we need
but sometimes..sigh

enough of sweet talking..
im just brunette maniac..


simphosia
cyberjaya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry abt ur mom...sabar la ek..

munkyprettyugly's life said...

tq hanan